Makeup by Tanya Burr


I never really post a lot about makeup, but this I have to tell you about.

I found these fantastic makeup tutorials on YouTube. They're by a girl named Tanya Burr, she's from the UK and she's a professional makeup artist. Mostly she does celebrity makeup interpretations (usually on herself, sometimes on her model Katie) and here and there she throws in a video with great tips like how to clean your brushes and her favorite mascaras and stuff. The videos are really great because they're good quality and very descriptive, and Tanya and Katie are such lovely, beautiful girls who are so fun to watch. The before and after in the videos make your jaw drop. I don't like to watch anything else since I found her.

My alltime favorite video is the Olivia Palermo tutorial (which I posted a long time ago), this is one of her recent tutorials on Emma Watson.

Definitely have a look! Search for: pixi2woo channel