Megan Fox's Long Beach Grand Prix Weekend 2011

Spending the weekend supporting her man, Megan Fox was out watching Brian Austin Green compete in the 37th annual Long Beach Grand Prix pro/celebrity race on Saturday afternoon (April 16).
The "Jennifer's Body" beauty looked fabulous as she grabbed a comfortable perch at the race grounds while hoping to see her "Beverly Hills 90210" actor husband improve from his third place finish the previous year.

The weekend at the track comes after Miss Fox received an apology from "Passion Play" co-star Mickey Rourke over comments criticizing her talents and their movie together,

Rourke told Vulture of his derisive remarks, "When I talked to you, I was at a party. It was loud and crowded, I was in a sh**ty mood and I was trying to get rid of your reporter. Mitch [Glazer, 'Passion Play' director] is one of my best friends since we were kids. I loved working with him and would do it again tomorrow."

He continued, "I don't know why I said that stupid sh*t. I love Mitch, I love Megan. My bad."